Editing services include correction of the following:
- Errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Common errors in word usage and misused homonyms
- Inconsistencies in style of abbreviations, acronyms, capitals, symbols, numbers, and units
- Typographical errors
Authors whose first language is not English will benefit from the following edits to improve readability and accuracy:
- Revision of awkward and wordy sentences, unnatural phrasings, inconsistent verb tense, and ambiguous language
- Elimination of improper and biased language, idioms, and excessive jargon
- Improvement of flow and organization so that the findings and conclusions are coherently and persuasively presented
- Identification of obvious logical and factual inconsistencies, unproven statements, and overstatements
Your manuscript will be edited using the “Track Changes” feature of Microsoft Word, leaving you free to accept or reject any changes.
A certificate of English language editing is included.
$0.08 USD / word
Completed in 2-3 business days
- Credit card / PayPal
- Wire transfer
Canadian authors pay in CAD and receive a 5% discount on editing rates. Conversion from USD is calculated on the invoice date. Payment is also accepted by Interac e-transfer from Canadian banks.
Ready to Submit?
Need More Information?
Email Danielle at email@example.com